Has anyone had this heart test?

Ry

Thanks so much! I was just feeling so much better about doing this and not so scared and then I was taken down by the Jillinator (our live in 7 year old cesspool). She felt the need to share this nasty cold she has so the procedure is being postponed. It is really a good thing because John is down for the count from the Alimta and I don't think he's up to being my driver. So...Maryanne you might end up doing this before me, sorry. As soon as my head clears a little I will reschedule it. Thanks for all the info, it really helped.

Hi Ry,

Mine is postponed too, but indefinetly, long story but I do have to go for a 2nd opinion on the 19th. I have a leaky Mitra valve Reguratation and at first they thought surgery ASAP as it was severe.

I insisted on having the test over since I have no symptoms and feel great. That test came out different, not severe so I have a reprive for 2 years. But since I had this 2nd opinion scheduled on the 19th I am definetely keeping it. I will see what he has to say.

But sometime I will have to have that done.

Hope John feels better.

Maryanne :wink: