LOOKING FOR A BUDDY?

KatieB

Take a look in our BUDDY forum to find people who might be in your area for support!

Don't see anyone from your area? Make a new post with your location and maybe someone will find you!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

E, we just talked in the chat room. I removed your e-mail address. If people want to contact you or you want to contact someone, the way to do it is to click on the "sent pm" box by their name or in their post. You just never know what kind of trouble you're asking for by posting an e-mail address.

Glad you were in the chat room. Do comeback next week. Maybe it won't be quite so crazy.

Muriel

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Well, for someone looking for a buddy, read my signature to see my history of caregiving and being a survivor. I'd be happy to be a buddy. Long distance calls don't matter, I just have a cell phone. Emails are cheap. And if you are in West Michigan, I'd be happy to meet up for a cuppa and talk. :-)

See below for the "pm" button and private message me and I'll respond!

Judy in MIchigan

• 1 month later...
Well, for someone looking for a buddy, read my signature to see my history of caregiving and being a survivor. I'd be happy to be a buddy. Long distance calls don't matter, I just have a cell phone. Emails are cheap. And if you are in West Michigan, I'd be happy to meet up for a cuppa and talk. :-)

See below for the "pm" button and private message me and I'll respond!

Judy in MIchigan

Judy your a special gal and can't thank you enough the past yr.