1 Year Tarceva Miracle

Shar

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I received my results today from my scan on Monday. There is no sign of progressive disease, everything is still stable!!!!!

I started Tarceva in April last year, so this drug has been nothing short of a miracle for me. Things were not looking so good this time last year, now I live a great life. I must admit that Tarceva has tested my patience many times with the side effects, right now I am an expert in the "combover" procedure to hide the bald spots on my head!

It has all been worth it though, the ulcerations etc. mean nothing when I see the results.

Last month I turned 40, something I thought I would never see. I went out and bought myself a convertible to celebrate, it's time for me now!!

Nobody should ever give up, despite what doctors tell them. However long I have left I am going to enjoy every second of it.

Thanks for all your support out there, especially to Cindi O'h who keeps me laughing.

Hugs,

Sharon

Sharon!

Wow Wow Wow!

You are the funny one, you silly! You can't hear me over here opening your emails...how would you know?

Congratulations on your one year and that little convertible! Very wise move! Well done.

More years, Sharon, take as much as you can and leave nothing behind...go for gusto!

love

Cindi o'h

Sharon,

That is wonderful news!! I am so happy that Tarceva is working for you. It has also worked really well for me and I have been on it since about April of last year also.

Please keep us posted on your continued success!!!

God Bless!!

Jamie