MRI results tomorrow Please Pray

Judy369

Hi I don't post a lot I have had friends and family come in and have been kept busy.My last MRI showed more brain mets than they could count all over the brain.They put me on Temodar 100mg once a day.All the mets were less than a cm and this drug may help to slow down the growth.My Dr says it is the only chemo drug that will cross the blood brain barrier.If it doesn't work he doesn't know of anything else to try.I have been on it for 6 weeks now and I get my results from the MRI tomorrow.Please pray that this is working.I feel fine my blood counts last time were good.I thank God that I have not had a lot of side effects from any of my treatments.Please pray my results are good tomorrow.If you have any information on Temodar or anything else please let me know.Judy

I am taking Temodar. one week on and the next week off cycle for six months. Seems to have done its work with no new tumors so far. Fatigue and some intestinal cramps bother me when i take it but not as debilitating as the IV chemos. Some Zofran keeps me from getting nauseated. Seems like a pretty good drug at this point. praying it will be very effective for you Judy. pammie