LCSC Reunion Bash- TX

KatieB

Is tenatively scheduled for July 1st. 4 PM.

After a week of interviewing hotels about their conference rooms and learning the restrictions on public facilities and parks (and of course all those rental costs)

> We also checked into the Gaylord Texan Hotel (which is the same chain as Opryland) anyway, the rate was a $250 food and beverage minimum per hour for a space to seat 20 people. SO.....

--We've decided to do it "texas-style" :wink: right here at our house! We have a big back yard and will set up a tent or tents. Thinking about getting the same band that did the LCSC event Nov. 2004 to play here too.

Lots of food, drinks, fun and time to visit. It's a "family" reunion!

If it's too hot, no worries- we just move the party inside.

Hope you guys can make it.

If you are thinking or planning on making the trip- contact me and I will get you local hotel information and rates as well as directions to my house.

You will not have to rent a car if you don't want to-I can pick you up or have a driver pick you up for the party and then bring you back to your hotel when it's over.

I hope this is a do-able date for everyone.

RSVP by PM to Katieb!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

VERY excited, Katie. I do believe we are ready to be counted IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will get specifics later. We'll just wait for the final word. So glad it is at your place, Katie. It surely will be a 'family reunion', huh?

Love,

Kasey

You will not have to rent a car if you don't want to-I can pick you up or have a driver pick you up for the party and then bring you back to your hotel when it's over.

oh boy, I'm just hoping I'm not the 'driver'. :shock::shock::lol:

alright, I think I can make it. I've become a bit of a lurker here but I am staying on things. if July 1 isn't written in stone, I would vote fgor 6/24 because it's so much harder and more expensive to get holiday-weekend flights and hotels but either way, my intention is to try and come :D:D

Absolutely,

Putting you on my "list" as a tentative guest! Hope to see you there!!

Looks like things are shaping up! I hope we get alot of members together! Should be really fun!

Nancy,

you can fly into DFW International Airport- it is 5 minutes from me. Or Dallas Love Field- it is 20 minutes from me.

It is always hot in Texas- LOL! But we have airconditioning!

I hope you can come!