This Link Goes to Keith and Carleen

RandyW

That was beautiful Randy. You know, I didn't post to Carleen because I just didn't know what to say -- I felt such deep despair in Carleen's posts, but I just couldn't come up with anything -- your link just made me cry with such a sense of relief that something could actually express the supportive words I couldn't.......

To Keith and Carleen.

Linda

Thank you so much Randy, and everyone. The link was beautiful, and all the warm thoughts and prayers have really helped me and warmed my broken heart.

I wish I could say the tears are gone and I feel the same old hope and positive attitude I had before, but I'm just not there yet. But, I'm working my way there, scratching and clawing my way until I can see the light again. I just hate this feeling of despair.

The tears are less frequent though, and there have been a couple of times in the past few days that I even smiled and laughed.

It will get better, and I know that a lot of the credit for things getting better is all the love and support I've received from my friends here, and my family and friends around me.

Thank you!!!! I love you guys so much ((((HUGS))))