THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Spanky

THANK GOD!!!!

I just talked to my Mom, she went for a check up with her onc, he said everything looks good, chest sounds clear & she goes back again in a couple of months for a check up.....He did give her something to take for her low energy level thats she's been having lately.....She sounded so good, so relieved on the phone, I just wish I could've been there with her(My other 3 sisters went with her, I leave for holidays Friday so needless to say I'm stuck at work trying to get everything done)...What a big relief, it just felt so good to hear some happiness in her voice again, just like the old days...Thanks so much for all your prayers guys, it sure helped. Well time to go back to work! :D:D

Chris

Don't want to be pessimistic, but has she had a CT scan and/or PET scan done lately. If all the dr did was listen to her lungs, then I would be a little concerned.

I do hope everything is ok. Just make sure the doctor is thorough

Take ccare

Actually yes she did have a CT scan, thats what I meant by "he said everything looked good", meaning results, test, reports etc...Thanks for your concern though, it is well taken & appreciated.

AN AFTER THOUGHT: After looking over my original post it almost appears to me like I was "gloating", for lack of a better word. I apologize if that's the way it appears because that was never ever my intent. It's just nice to finally receive some good news after these last few months, especially this month alot of other things happened....I'm sure most of you can relate...Unfortunately life & all its other problems don't bypass you because you've already got this to deal with..Take care & God bless all of you!!

Chris

Spanky,

That's not gloating...it's sharing good news. And speaking plainly for myself, I have been dealing with lung cancer on a daily basis for over 4 years. There have been plenty of those days when the ONLY GOOD NEWS I had came from something shared by some one esle. And I was darn grateful to hear it. It made me happy to hear it. So keep sharing it.

Fay A.