Pictures - As Requested . . .

stand4hope

This is for you, Kasey, and for Becky, and I forget who else asked to see these pictures. I wanted to wait until it was all finished, but it was such a pretty, sunny day today, and no snow, that I went ahead and took some pictures of the new sunroom and deck I added to my home. I'll post pictures of the new bedroom later. Oh, and be sure to notice that one of my doggies, Daisy, slinkered into one of the pictures!

http://home.indy.rr.com/theperrymans

Peggy

Great pictures, Peggy. Thanks a lot for sharing!!!! I must be a RARE person indeed, as I LOVE to look at other's photos.............even of the same grandchild over and over and over again.

I would say the project turned out super AND Miss Peggy ~ you are beautiful as I imagined! Can't wait for the bedroom!

Love,

Kasey

Peggy, how beautiful. I can just picture you sitting there on a Sunday morning, cup of coffee, Sunday paper and enjoying the view.

Just gave the contractor the go ahead to screen in my deck. We are not allowed to make a four season room. Oh those home owner association rules.

I bet you can enjoy it during snow too!!! Jealous, jealous, jealous.