NYC WALK- Let's meet there!

KatieB

For those of you who can't make the LCSC Bash this summer in Texas, there is another chance to meet other LCSC members in NYC at a lung cancer WALK.

November 11, 2006 is the NYC WALK benefitting Lungevity and LCSC. This walk will be organized and headed by our very own "Bunny".

Come out and show your support, advocate against the disease and meet other LCSC members!

Also, I am sure if you would like to volunteer in some way to help with the walk, "Bunny" might really need your help!

The details are in the link below. I am hoping to be able to make it November 11th depending on the location and finances.

Hope to see you there!!

http://lchelp.org/community/viewtopic.php?t=22378

OK team. I am in the process of applying for the permit. it has become nearly impossible for me to hang out here as much as I used to - work has been lunacy, so much so that I have had no time to get my home computer fixed.

SO here's what I am asking, ever so humbly:

can you guys PM me your email addresses? I will start group emailing our team for the NYC walk through an earthlink account.

this is going to raise a ton of money for LCSC and Lungevity! I just know it!!

xoxo

amie