Reply from Rep Cardoza

SherA

Another reply already - this one from Rep Dennis Cardoza:

Dear Miss Anderson:

Thank you for contacting my office to express your views about proposed cuts to federal programs - including health programs, such as lung cancer research. Please be assured that I support a budget that represents the right priorities for children, students, veterans and working families. I will certainly keep your views in mind as the House debates budget priorities in the 109th Congress.

As this session of Congress moves forward, I will work hard to promote legislation and policies that create jobs, improve educational opportunities for our children, and preserve the national security, health and well-being of all American citizens. Please continue to contact me to express your views on the many issues facing our nation and the U.S. Congress.

Again, thank you for taking the time to inform me of your views. If I may be of any further assistance on this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Dennis Cardoza

Member of Congress

DAC/be

Confirmation # 1364168

I cannot guarantee the integrity of the text of this letter if it was not sent to you directly from my Congressional Email Account. If you have any questions about the validity of this message, please call my Washington, DC office at: 202/225.6131.