Getting to know you - April 13

Ann

Medium gray. I'm not sure I would really want it totally white, that would probably mean a pretty boring life. And I am sorry about some of the gray, just not all. HeHe.

So I guess the nuns would tell me its purgatory for awhile, no straight pass to heaven.

I have a sign in my kitchen that says:

"A good friend will come and bail you out, but a true friend will sit with you and say, damn, we had a good time."

Ginny...I can't believe it! I have that sign in my kitchen too!!! Truer words have never been spoken.

I think my soul is sky blue. Certainly not white. I think I have a very "tranquil" soul and whenever I see the blue sky I have a strong feeling of peace and tranquility.

My soul would reflect the sky - bright and a beautiful, peaceful blue some days and other days a roiling mass of grays, blacks and greens.

(Today it's just calm - don't know if there's a storm brewing or a week of beautiful skies...but we'll take "calm" while we have it.)

I realized that having had 12 years of Catholic school that I only think of the soul in shades from white (pure) to black (evil). Venial sins and mortal sins.

I need to get a better perspective on my soul, that it is my spirit. In that case it is red, bright and happy.

I have to say blue like the California sky is most of the time (not this winter). After weeks of rain it is a beautiful day today. Everything looks washed clean and that sky wow :!: I have traveled all over the country and nowhere else do you see the sky as blue as it is an a clear day in California. It must have something to do with the Pacific.