Debs Marker For her Grave

RandyW

Debs Marker was put on her grave yesterday. Went and got Fresh flowers and a bottle of dasani water for them. Just in time for Easter Flowers. Been laying flowers on grave. Reads as follws

Deborah H Wallin

12/16/1956 to 1/23/2006

Love always Randy And Daisydawg

Randy I just wish I could hug you. I can only imagine how hard that must have been for you, but I know she would have loved the flowers. Spring is a time made for flowers. And if NC is anything like WI right now, the weather is practically begging for them.

I'm sure if she could be heard, she would be echoing your statement "Love Always".

Hi Randy,

I know how hard that must have been for you. I am sure Deb was looking down upon you and smiling.

She is so proud of you for your continuing to come here and help. You are such in inspiration here. We don't have many men on here so I thank you from the bottom of my heat.

You make Deb proud!!

Maryanne :wink:

Oh (((Randy))),

I see Deb didn't quite make it to her 50th b-day. I am so sorry she left you so early. She loves the flowers and your message of love. I am sure seeing love from Daisydawg brought a smile to her lips and warmed her heart as well. You are a good husband.

XOXOXO,

Kasey

Brian's and my marker was placed Friday as well.

His ashes will be interred June 3.

He hated the cold and I just could not do that till spring.

The marker is beautiful except for the 'end date' on Brian's 'side'.

I hate it. I still can not believe he is not coming back.

Randy, I am so sorry and I really get it.

P

I love having an excuse to go visit our marker. It has been 15 1/2 months for me and I am so glad spring is here so I can go more often. Today I took three daffodils that recently popped up at our home. Tomorrow on Easter I'll take a pot of beautiful mums. I get a sense of peace each time I visit; I feel his presence always, no matter where I am.

I wish you and all who read this a blessed and peaceful Easter.

Cyndy