Charlie's In Heaven

tnmynatt

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Tina, I am reduced to tears and am a mushy mess. I am so incredibly sorry. I didn't expect to see this today. It seems as though Charlie would always rebound - no matter what. After the rebound this weekend, I just figured he would keep going for a while.

Doggone it! I am just so sorry . . . heartbroken! I'm glad I got to talk to you on the phone last week and I will call you after you've had some time to get things taken care of.

My prayers and love are with you and your family at this time. And, Rachel, I know you are active on this site, too, and I want you to especially know how sorry I am and I know how hard this is for someone your age.

May God bless you with His comfort.

Love,

Peggy

((((Tina)))),

I was totally not expecting to read this news this morning :cry: . After the post about Charlie being able to attend the Easter drama at church, I thought he would be on the mend. So all I can say is that I am just so...so....sorry. You were such a team.......working together for the best tx available. You both fought the good fight. Many here admire the strength you both exhibited over these past 27 months. May our prayers and support at this very sad time be of some very small consolation.

Much love and many prayers,

Kasey

(((((((((((((((Tina & Girls))))))))))))))))))

I am so very, very sorry to hear this news. My heart is breaking for you, knowing how this loss feels. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh Tina I am so sorry. Please know that my heart is with you and I am just praying for you and your girls.

This is just so shocking because Charlie was such a fighter, and he seemed to be the recipient of many miracles and rebounds lately. I just thought he would be the one to kick this thing around because he was a true warrior. He fought so hard.

I don't think there is anything I can say that will ease your pain. But please know that I am here for you if you ever need a friend to talk to. I am praying for you and your girls to recieve God's mercy and support at this tough time.

I am so so sorry.

I just check the board. Tina I feel as if someone has

kicked me in the gut. I am in complete shock and have

no words to express how very very sorry I am. As I

will be at Chapel tonight I will pray that God takes

care of you and your girls. Again I am so sadden by

this news. :cry:

Tina,

I have no words to express my sadness about reading this news. It is always so difficult to lose a family member. That is who Charlie was, a family member. Praying for comfort and peace for you and the children. May he rest in peace and no pain.

God Bless and hugs,

Karen