Charlie's In Heaven

tnmynatt

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your kindness, love and support. You'll mean so much to me. Charlie was touched by your generosity to others in the face of adversity. He was the most giving person I have ever known...and he did not keep score.

Take care and God bless each of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Tina and family:

Many thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you try to recover and heal from your loss. Sometimes it's hard to find something positive to hold onto when you're dealing with losing the most important person in your life. But I keep re-reading the part where he was WITH you for services, and your family's celebration of a wonderful holiday together, and having a conversation with his father... and what a blessing that his passing was quick... and not long and agonizingly painful. The shock of losing someone so quickly is one of the hardest things... Jim's happened in only 4 days after going in for a "routine" followup visit so we were not "prepared" but I find strength in knowing that he did not have to suffer for a long time. Stay strong, and if want to talk please contact me... your battle and loss is so similar to mine - 27 months. Keep sight of the good times and the laughter... think of Paul Anka's song "The Times of Your Life"! Sandy