What a relief

wfshaw

One year after surgery Cat Scan today and is stable and no change. What a relief.

For the past three weeks I have been worrying and losing sleep over the results. My surgery was One year ago April 20th.

Not on this site as much as I used to due to working and taking care of the house but I needed to post some good news to let everyone know there is always hope for all of us.

Jang, are you out there....my surgery partner?? How are you doing after one year?? Hope all is well.

God bless all of you and a special hello to my friend Kasey.

Bill in PA

Good to hear from you Bill and a big CONTRATS!!! on that great news. :mrgreen: I remember when you and Jang went for the surgerys last year. Can't believe a year went that fast.

Anyway, it was so good to hear from you. Take care and don't be such a stranger. Check in from time to time, but don't wait a year. :D

Maryanne :wink:

Hi Bill!

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I have not been on the board much lately either. Jobs been a little stressful lately. I went for my CT scan today also. :D But I won't get my results until I see the doctor next week. I'm sure they will be good though!

Thanks to all who posted. It's a great feeling to know that so many people really care. ANd Jang please post your good news as soon as you hear. I am sure it will be good. We both got thru the surgery together on the same day. i feel like we know each other well !!!!!

God bless all of you good folks.