Where Drivers Are From...LOL

Ann

HOW TO IDENTIFY WHERE A DRIVER IS FROM

1. One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: CHICAGO

2. One hand on wheel, one finger out window: NEW YORK

3. One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic: NEW JERSEY

4. One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: BOSTON

5. One hand on wheel, one hand on nonfat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, gun in lap: LOS ANGELES

6. Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror: Ohio, but driving in CALIFORNIA

7. Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat: ITALY

8. One hand on 12 oz. Double shot latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game, banging head on steering wheel while stuck in traffic: SEATTLE

9. One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing McDonald's bag out the window: TEXAS

10. Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: ALABAMA

11. Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above windshield, driving 35 on the Interstate in the left lane with the left blinker on: FLORIDA

Oh Ann, your Seattle info. is outdated. We're now hands off on the cell-phone thingy -- we have headsets now so we can look like we are talking to thin air. But, that extra hand comes in useful for our laptop that's plugged in to our car cig. lighter so we can work from the front passenger seat or play computer games. :shock: We also have the mirror on the sun visor down so we can finish getting dressed and putting on our face during the commute. Some of us are really crafty and forego the laptop for a curling iron to get a headstart on our dressing needs or a hot plate so we can fix breakfast or dinner for ourselves.

Linda :lol: (it's true)

These are so funny and so true!

When I was a working gal, I was a cross between Linda's Seattle and Ann's Seattle. No kidding. AND!! I was good!!! Mascara, nail polish all going on around the cup of Joe, the radio, the rear view mirror. I DO not believe in reading and driving... therefore, I would get really mad at the car next to

me with the novel on the steering wheel..!!!HONK HONK whatayou nutz??? You trying to kill someone???