Mike is with the Lord now

lindy

Linda I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad he was peaceful. My prayers are offered for you and the family for peace during this most difficult time. Donna G

Linda, Iam so sorry to read this. I was really hoping he would have more time. Iam really glad that you were all around him when he passed at is was very peaceful.

You take all the time you need alone. But please rely on others for support and love.

My deepest condolences is sent to you and your family.

Mike is at peace, may peace be with you. I am full of joy when I think of how he whispered I love you to you..

Maryanne

Oh Linda,

I'm so so sorry! I hope you could find some comfort knowing that your wonderful Husband is not in any pain. He is Cancer Free!!! Please know how truly sorry I am and believe me time will help, I know right now your thinking "How am I going to get through this" but in time you will feel better..

Remember one day at a time and sometimes take one minute at a time.. Take care of yourself!! :cry::cry:

((((HUGS))))

Love Michele

Oh Linda, please know how truly sorry I am to hear of your loss.

This just went way too fast, and with so much pain involved. I am glad that his ascent to heaven was met peacefully and that he was surrounded by all those he loved most.

I read your post earlier about his message to you. I know in my heart that he did come forward to give you that final message of his love for you. His love was much stronger than the cancer and stronger than anything so that he could break free long enough to whisper those words to you. Hold onto those words and your wonderful memories of your shared life and love. There is no more pain.

I know how difficult these days will be for you. I am praying that God bring you peace and comfort and that he hold you gently in his warm and loving embrace.

Know that we love you and are thinking of you and your girls.