Lucie Update 04/21

Don Wood

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever I see you picture, I know the post will contain wisdom or caring. So many people have mentioned that in this thread, but I wanted you to hear it from someone who does a little more lurking than posting.

You are in my thoughts, I thank you for your ability to keep us all positive and I wish the best for you in the upcoming weeks. Please enjoy that wonderful graduation.

Melinda

Don and Lucie,

So sorry the alimta is not working. I am very grateful the new tumors are not causing any pain or problem at this time and continued prayers for Monday that this new chemo will zap them all. I admire you and Lucie so much, your strength and love is beautiful.

Dear Don, I'm so sorry that the Alimta wasn't for Lucie but that's pretty much the way it goes with these new targeted therapies. Maybe the next one will be the ticket. I remember when Jeffrey was on the Tarceva and he got no response..we were so disappointed but then the Alimta worked like a charm. I tell ya, it's a mystery.

I think of you both everyday and continue to keep you in my prayers.

Trish

Don,

I was praying that the Alimta would be the thing for Lucie, I am so sorry it did not work. But I have faith and hope that this next treatment will work.

I think if I were to look up resiliant in the dictionary there would be a picture of you and Lucie there. It is so amazing to me how you can keep such a positive attitude and such a strong faith even during times of bad news. You both are wonderful, and are both loved so much here.

Don,

I am so glad Lucie is not having pain from the bone mets. Congratulations on your Grandson's graduation! Your family will be in my prayers. I know the next appointment happened so I will look for the next step but I really wanted to comment on your Grandson's graduation!

(((Don and Lucie))),

I was so hoping Alimta was going to be the magic potion for Lucie. I am sorry and disappointed. How the two of you pick yourselves up each time, dust yourselves off, and head off with your new plan is nothing short of amazing! I wish you two could run a little workshop here to help those of us needing some help with positivity.............there would be standing room only!

May there be a good plan lined up and may it be kind to Lucie. I love you two! Hope God is good and holds you close!

Love,

Kasey

I was going to express my admiration for the positive attitude and love you 2 always show --particularly in the face of adversity--but Kasey already expressed my sentiments exactly.