Lucie Update 04/21

Don Wood

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear tne news was not encouraging. Will keep fingers crossed and prayers that the next treatment work.

You guys are two of my favorie people and I pray for positive results with her next treatment.

Maryanne :wink:

Dear Don and Lucie,

Like everyone else, I'm totally "bummed out" that ALIMTA didn't do its magic for Lucie. But the good news is that the onc has another treatment up his sleeve. Let us know what it is and how it goes. Perhaps THIS will be the magic bullet!

And I don't think any of us can say, too many times, what you mean to all of us. The grace and spirit you both show, the way you bounce back from adversity, the generosity you display to the rest of us...I hope you know how much you have both given to us sas you go on showing us how to battle the beast...

Much love,

Ellen

Don and Lucie I just read your post and I am so sorry to hear the news.I do so hope that Lucie gets to go to the graduation of your grandson that is such a mile stone in a young persons life and grandchildren are so important. That is where we have been for the last week seeing our precious grandkids. Love and Prayers for Lucie and you Don.

Lorrie