Update on Nodules

Guest Narda99

Guest Narda99

Just returned from my three month check with the lung doctor. CT scan show the scattered nodules are still there, but no change, so she is letting me go six months before the next scan. Then if there is no change, it will be yearly checks. I was hoping they would have disappeared, but no such luck, so I am happy with the next best thing, I guess.

You and I have thoughts running right along the same lines...................disappearance. Fred goes tomorrow 9 AM!!!! Guess we won't hear 'disappearance' either. Stable will be music to our ears, I suppose..........at least I HOPE!

Glad there's no change for you. Doesn't 6 months seem like a long time to you????

Kasey

I am so glad to hear ya got a stable. Six months probably seems like a long time - but at least you'll have a decent "tween scan" period to try to get back to living life as though all is normal...ya know, out of sight - out of mind...? :roll: And yes, I DO know how lame that sounds. But after doing "wait & watch" for awhile, you learn little tricks to get through the waiting/wondering. :roll::roll:

Anyway, ENJOY your good results!! And here's to MANY more!!! :wink:

Yours in Watch & HOPE!

Stacey