Getting to Know You - April 26

Ann

I think I'm a dark green Firebird...probably about a 1982 model. I've got a lot of dents and dings and today, I just don't feel like I compare with all the shiny new models. But...although my engine has a lot of miles on in, I still have a lot of horespower that's waiting to be unleashed.

I need a car whose engine goes grrrr, grrr, grrr and my color is bright red.

I am in work. A woman that I work with often has to give me information for me to do my job. Yep, you guessed it. I am now it nag mode. I ask, she looks at me and doesn't respond. I have 2 situations that have been going on for over a week. My blood pressure is off the charts.

I am a sleek bright red Jaguar XJ7 with a purring well honed 350 HP engine tht goes 0-60 in 'bout 2 seconds flat!

Can you guess I'm feeling real good about my 20 lbs weight loss associated with healthy eating and living? I don't think I've ever had the energy I seem to have these days. Increased my work out to three 12 minute miles this morning.

Does it have to be a car? Today I feel somwhat like an old yellow school bus.....very large and very well used (aka beat up!!)

If it has to be a car then I'm probably a 1980's Olds Delta 98 with a shredded vinyl roof and a hanging headliner!

Ask me again tomorrow and I may be an old E type Jag!!!

Go figure.

Geri

A 1980 blue Cadillac. My grandpa had a mint green Cadillac back when I was in high school and he taughte me how to drive in it. It was a huge, comfy car and I'm feeling like I need comforting today. Blue because, well, I was at Target tonight and passed by the Mother's Day cards. I know this is going to be a terrible day for me--and it shouldn't since I have a seven week old baby--without my mom. But I needed to buy a card for my aunt (whom I went shopping with) because she has really been like a mom to me lately. I stood there with my eyes welling up with tears, and finally decided to buy my mom a card, too. :cry: Wow, do I miss her.