It does Work

Don

elephant.gif

I will pop a champagne cork for you tonight, dear Friend!!!

I will do that and put extra feed in the feeder for the little squirrely friends around here in your honor!

I so needed to hear news like this today!!!

Thanks for making me feel as light as an elephant on a trampoline!!

Happy day HappyDay!!!

Much love,

Eppie

Congratulations Don, this is GREAT news. And it is GREAT news of God's mercy.

I want to thank you personally for posting this. I know that lately my hope has been disappearing and my faith has been confused. I've been so scared lately. Thank you for giving me back some hope that it is never too late for God's miracles.

For the first time in weeks, the tears that are rolling down my cheeks are not tears of sorrow and grief, but tears of joy and hope.

Thank you for this gift.

I am elated with joy for you. God is an awesome god and he puts everything under his foot, it may hang over our head but it is always under his foot. I love to hear of the wonderful things our jesus does. You are a miracle, you are not just your families miracle but ours as well. You are doing exactly what god wants you to. Help others spread the good word and show the love of our lord. Remember we have already won the battle, he has crushed the devil (he was the one to bruise his head) Our lord and saviour can and does answer every pray. I challenge all of you when in doubt start a list of all your prayer requests and mark them off when they are answered. The answeres aren't always what we want but they are always what is best. I go through a lotof different emotions but the one thing I have realized about faith, the more years in, the stronger we stand in faitha nd on the promise of our lord. You know, he is the same today as he was hundres of years ago. We are the ones that change. He LOVES US more than we know or can even fathom. This is such awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please remember what I have said because there maybe a day that I need someone else to give it back to me. My mom is still unable to eat, she is receiving nutrients at night and no one has answered us as to what the heck is happening to her. She is very weak and I do get discouraged but today, Jesus promised me better days for her. I believe he wouldn't bring her through all of this to have it end when she hasn't seen better days. My Dad the strongest Man I know and best christain dad anyone could ever have has just continued to stand frim on his promise and is our rock. I will be praying for all of you tonight....... Much Love \

Beckie :D:D:D

I am so mad that I missed this post. What wonderful news!!! INCREDIBLE!!!

See all your new, scared people, DO NOT LISTEN TO STASTICTS!!!! As Don is one in many who was told months and 3 1/2 years later he is cured. NEVER GIVE UP and always believe....

Don I am so excited for you...CONGRATS!!! :mrgreen::wink::lol::D

Maryanne :wink:

Don,

Thanks so much for the words of encourgement and sharing your faith. I have been fighting sclc for over a year now and have undergone 12 rounds of two different chemo treatments as well as 35 sessions of radiation. PET scan last week was not as good as we had hoped and prayed for, but I'm still able to do almost anything I need and want to.

Thanks again and congratulations.

MarkVR

I don't know how I missed this post, but good news is never old. What a wonderful, wonderful Blessing! Thank you so much for your story. It is truly uplifting.

• 3 weeks later...