My Dad is at Peace

NancyT

It is with such sorrow......that I post my Dad Richard Reitano passed away yesterday 4/25 at 4pm. The last 2 weeks have been so very difficult but yesterday he was resting peacefully. I opened the window near by, held his hand and wished him a safe journey. While my daughter Rachel and I were holding his hands,playing his favorite music, and reading a beautiful prayer....he opened his eyes..looked at us..then took his last breath. I must say there was such an intense peace in the moment...as if for a second we felt a heavenly peace.....I will treasure that gift my Dad shared with me forever. I will miss him......forever

NancyT

take Comfort in that your father had a peaceful and Loving passing into another Place am so sorry to hear this and send prayers and condolences for you and everyone at this time.

Nancy -

I am so glad you were with him -- those last moments with my mom will be with me forever -- and they were beautiful -- I am thankful that your dad gave you that same gift. I know you will never have any regrets.

Love,

holly

Nancy,

I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm so glad you were with him when he passed,I was with my Dad when he died and I take comfort in knowing he wasn't alone..

I miss my Dad so much! :cry::cry: I will never be the same person I was before my Dad passed away.

I'm not sure that's a good thing..

((((HUGS))))

Love, Michele

Nancy, sorry to hear about you dad. He is at peace now. Please take comfort through family and friends who are physically there for you.

We in cyber are here for you too. My heart breaks for you and your family. We will be here to support you and help you through your grieving.

Maryanne :cry: