My husband Mike..I miss you so

lindy

Thomas M. Goodwin GRANDY

Tuesday, Apr. 25, 2006

©The Virginian-Pilot

Thomas Michael Goodwin, 60, of the 100 block of Faris Drive, died Thursday, April 20, 2006, at his residence. Born in Durham, N.C., he was the son of Grace Myers Goodwin of Plainfield, Ind., and the late Caleb Walker Goodwin Jr. and was the husband of Linda Simmons Goodwin of the residence. Mr. Goodwin was a building inspector for the Town of Duck, N.C., a former building inspector for the Town of Kill Devil Hills, N.C., and was a member of the Roanoke Island Baptist Church. Besides his wife and mother, Mr. Goodwin is survived by three daughters, Sherry G. Meador and husband Rusty of Oriental, N.C., Danna Michelle Goodwin of Kill Devil Hills and Julia G. Todd and husband Jeremy of Fort Polk, La.; two stepdaughters, Kimberly Carol Scott and Carole Lyn Scott, both of Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; a stepson, James Wesley Scott and wife Amy of Boca Raton, Fla.; three sisters, Rebecca Ward of Grimesland, N.C., Rachel Allen of Plainfield, Ind., and Grace Leigh Nuffer of Niceville, Fla.; two grandchildren, Mitch and Mariah Anne Meador; and two stepgrandchildren, Beth and Joey Scott. A memorial service will be held Saturday at 11 a.m. at Twiford’s Colony Chapel, Manteo, by the Rev. Robert Pitsch. The family will receive friends and relatives at the home, 121 Faris Drive, Grandy on Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Albemarle Hospice, P.O. Box 189, Elizabeth City, NC 27907 or to the American Cancer Society, 930 B Wellness Drive, Greenville, NC 27834. Mike was a loving husband, father, grandfather, son, brother and treasured friend to many. He will be deeply missed by all who knew and loved him. Visit www.twifordfh.com to sign the online register.

I am so sorry for the loss of you beloved husband. My deepest of condolences goes out to you and that big family of yours.

Peace be with you. We are always here to help you through this.

Maryanne