surgery

pammie

Would appreciate your prayers and thoughts this week. Am going in Wednesday for the surgeon to take out the one tumor in the occipital lobe and all the necrosis since it is impairing my vision. Then in a couple of weeks they will do the stereotactic on the other two new tumors they found. Seems like those fellows are sure starting to pop up. This is kind of a wild week. My grandmother passed away Monday and our daughter is over due with her first baby. So we have a lot going in our emotions and health. Lots of blessings to count and the grace and mercy of God get us through each second of each day. Sure appreciate all you people. i get lots of encouragement and information from ya'll. pammie

Pammie,

I just had the same surgery two months ago. You will do fine. Necrosis removed and tumor was occ. tumor. This was my 2nd surgery in two years. First tumor was Cerrebellum area, then had SRS to tumor bed after removal... Holding you up in prayers. I am even off of the Decadron. WoooHooo!!

Please keep us posted.

God Bless and Hugs,

Karen

Pm or e-mail if you want to talk

I am overwhelmed for you just reading all that's been happening. I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

My thoughts and prayers are with you for your upcoming procedure.

And Blessings to your daughter and soon-to-be grandchild.

Pammie,

My thoughts and very best vibes and prayers are headed your way right this minute. May your surgery and rad just send those little buggers packing! What a plethora of emotion in your household. I am so very sorry about Grandmother on the one hand...........then overjoyed with the anticipation of new life on the other. But, you, my dear, are the main event right now. May God be kind to you all this week!

Kasey