Thankyou, Everyone!

Lori51

Well, I'm glad to say I'm having a better day today!! Your replies all indicated that 10 days is not an unusual time to wait for my biopsy. I'm going to try and enjoy this week one day at a time.....one moment at a time and be happy and grateful that things are OK for now....What if's and what about's will have to wait for a few days!! I'm even going to try and take a sabatical on my "learning about the disease" frenzy I've thrown myself into recently. There will be time for that after dx and treatment begins. Boy do I sound good, huh????? Now I just have to re-read what I've written and try to BELIEVE it....:o) I can't express how grateful I am to have found this site. You are all a godsend right now and I'm sure will be for me in the future. Hugs and prayers to you all.

Lori

Lori, you've certainly got the right spirit there. Hard as it is to do, the one moment at at time scenario is about the only one you can adhere to. It'll help keep you sane -- it's so easy to become totally unstrung in the face of this horrible disease and all the unknowns that come with it.

We're with you!

Ellen

Join the club, Lori!!!! I believe we all............well MOST of us anyway..............well ME for sure...........have trouble following our own sound advice. But at least we got it to give..........now we all must heed! Will be sending you very posiive vibes while you wait!

Kasey

Hi Lori

You have every reason for feel the way that you did. You sound so much better and I am really glad for that. Keep that positive attitude going.

Thinking of your and praying for positive results.

Maryanne :wink:

Lori,

it only took me about a year to realize that worring

about the results of Alan's test was not going to

change the results. Now I just pray about it, hope

for the best and deal with what might come. Alan and

I have learned to enjoy every moment of everyday.

like I said, only took me about a year to get to this

point.

Lori,

You are a wise soul!

I'm glad you are giving yourself a sabbatical. It's true that we need to learn a lot to advocate for ourselves and loved ones, but I think I searched out all of the WRONG answers in the initial months after my mom's diagnosis. A big old :P to the statistics wack-os out there. They were wrong about Mom, and about so many others.

:) Kelly