upcoming scans

myrnalu

Many prayers coming your way Marie. Praying for really Great news, and easy access veins.

Have you considered a port? I know Keith really didn't want one and waited a year until the veins got really bad. But once he had it he said it was one of the best things he did, wished he'd done it from the beginning as it was much less painful, and much easier to access.

Good luck on them hitting a vein the first time. I have found they are some of the best at putting in an IV. They do it so many times. I am told that many nurses and techs do not know how to access a port. I was in the hospital a while back and they did not know how to access it.

Again best of luck on your scans, pet and veins.

Very seldom can any of the nurses or techs hit a vein on the first try with me.They always say "a little pinch"and then all you hear is "Oh,I'm sorry","Oh jeez,I'm sorry" and then "Oh shi_" "I'm so sorry".

Wishing you better luck than me and hoping the scans turn out good.

Pet scan went much better than the cat scan.only one stick.not an iv like the cat scan.technologist was very nice.

they do scan the shoulders,Pam asked that question last week,so i asked him.from the eyes to the thighs.