Getting to Know You - May 5

Ann

Depends on what you call cooking. If a frozen pizza counts as cooking than I'd say about 6 days a week. Every week there is at least one day where I just can't find the energy to cook so it is Fast Food Drive through time. Keith is a picky eater, so what he likes most are prepackaged things like frozen pizza, pizza rolls, frozen waffles. I know they aren't the healthiest, but at least he's eating.

I USED to cook, and Fred did maybe once a week or so. Only now.............FRED does just about all of it. I am such a lucky woman!!!!!! And I know it, for sure. I would have to say in the past 6 weeks, I have cooked ONCE! Sometimes I am ashamed of myself. Fred does a wonderful job too! Now that the weather is getting so nice, though, we do a LOT of delivery meals. We have several local spots that deliver or where we can pick up. So I would say that FRED cooks about 4 times per week.

Well, after reading the preceding paragraph I feel shamed into doing better. Ann, ask this same question in a couple of months......see if I can fess up to doing a little more.

Kasey

On the weekend, I cook a lot, divide into portions and then freeze. I can pop this food right of the oven and reheat to avoid cooking after work. So I realy only cook maybe 3 times a week but reheat a lot.

It varies but I've been doing a lot of grilling, fish and asparagus mostly, on my George Forman grill. And I do a lot of Lean Cuisines these days. Eat out maybe once or twice a week.

And like Ann, when I do grill or cook, I do a lot and put in divided Rubbermaid covered plates for lunches and future dinners.

Fran

P.S. Oh yeah, I'm back so need to turn in my "Wind in my hair" pass. Had a great time.

I cook two nights a week and my husband cooks 2 nights a week. Saturday, we get appies from Costco or wherever and have a nice tray of those for dinner. Leftovers sometimes or ???

gail p=m

P.S. I hate cooking!! Would go to restaurants all the time if my husband liked them more and we had more money!!!

I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

:D

Seriously though, I cook at least 5 nights a week. I try to do most of my cooking out on the grill and I've become quite accomplished! My son & I like to keep things pretty simple, so we eat alot of "kid food" here. He's not one for haute cuisine.

Pam in FL