no more hiding & pretending

Hey everyone!!

I haven't been here for awhile. I was continuing my hiding and pretending schtick trying to feel/be "normal". Also, I didn't have regular computer access so it all was working well- in my mind anyway.

I have a new job w/ my very own computer again!! It's at least 1996 in my world now!! Ha Ha!!

I've been missing and thinking of all of you a lot lately. I do pray for everyone here everyday and the Lord will bring names and situations to my mind to pray specifically about.

My mom now has some odd hair loss issues that I need some advice on.

I'm no fool- computer access again, more frequently wondering about specific people, neededing advice- I think God is forcing me out of hiding and pretending!!

"I'm back, baby, I'm back!!!" (Quote from Seinfeld)

I'll post the hair loss question under another subject.

It's good to be back.

Kelly :D

Welcome Back. Good to hear from you again. Re; Hair issues a few thoughts if I don't read other article for some strange reason. Wigs or Cranial Prosthesis can be ordered by an onc. If not accepted, save receipth for tax deduction. DEb had Dew rag around house and wig for going out. Good Luck and saying Prayers