Biopsy Tomorrow

Lori51

Hello Everyone,

Well, after all my moaning and groaning about having to wait 10 days for my liver biopsy, tomorrow is the day. It is going to be ultrasound guided with CT backup if needed. Guess the hold up (10 day wait) was coordinating both the CT and ultrasound. I sure as only you guys can truly undersrand, I'm pretty nervous. This will mark the true beginning of a real diagnosis and treatment options......the reality sets in. I also want to thank everyone who posted to the call for all Survivors!!! It really makes such a difference to me as my journey begins to know that statistics are just that.....statistics. Anything is possible and there are so many variables that need to be taken into consideration plus, we are all individuals. Hats off to all of you. I would like to be able to offer encouragement to someone day, too. Please hold a positive thought for me tomorrow....that whatever the outcome is I can have the courage and strength to do the next right thing. Prayers and hugs to everyone.

Lori

Lori,

MANY positive thoughts, vibes, hopes, wishes, prayers for YOU, dear! Once you have your dx and tx plan, you are on your way.......and a survivor you will be!!!! So mnay of us here just rooting for you to join ranks, ya know? Easy for me to tell you not to worry too much.........so I won't bother......cause you will and I know it! Hope you will be able to get back here pronto and fill us in. This is doable, Lori! Believe it!

Kasey

Anything is possible and there are so many variables that need to be taken into consideration plus, we are all individuals.
I would like to be able to offer encouragement to someone one day, too.

Lori, I think you've already offered encouragement through your positive words and mindset!!

Best to you tomorrow. Lots of prayers coming your way!!

Lynda