Update on Jeffrey

Hi All, I always feel warm when I get back on this site..I know you are all out there supporting one another! Jeffrey had a pet scan today and will have a brain MRI tomorrow. This is the only medical procedure he has had in months. A doctor stopped him at the hospital and said that he had heard about his case through the grapevine and just wanted to say, "God bless you". He gives hope to stage IVs everywhere. I hope his scans remain good. I feel positive because he's still working and participating in "normal" activities. Sometimes, because the doctors and appointments have gone away for now I forget about the "beast" but I know it's still out there...lurkng. We strive to keep it at bay and I pray for us all.

Trish

That is most awesome Trish;

I am especially impressed with the rather exquisite timing and use of cyberknife. Jeffrey had the best combination of medical care available and it is working. From what I understand about cyberknife, it can be used more than once to chase down mets as they appear. I looked into using it for my current tumor, but since I have only one lung, they talked me out of it because of the risk of pneumothorax. I am having image guided radiation instead and my tumor should be dead when I am done with treatment.

I hope his scans show continued NED now and in the future.

Don M

Hi Trish,

Each time I see you post I start smiling even before I read it. I just ASSUME it's going to be more good news!!! LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it!! You could become a billionaire if you decided to be an LC patient advocate for all of us!!!! What you and Jeffrey have done is nothing short of REMARKABLE! May you guys continue with outstanding reports FOREVER and be written up in ALL the journals! I'm so glad you checked in today.

Kasey

Hi Trish,

I'm really happy to hear how well Jeffrey is doing. I've been watching and waiting for your post. Your story is definitely inspirational to lots of people and I am just praying for Jeffrey to have continued success against this grusome disease.

We've just got to keep on going and keep on going and keep on going.

Joan