home after after craniotomy

pammie

Surgery went well for the brain. Neuro said he did not think there was any new cancer but a lot of necrosis. Am having a lot of visual problems, balance and perception difficulties but other wise am doing quite well. Will have the stereotactic on the other two spots after they take out the stitches. Another wonderful thing is we are now first time grandparents. Our daughter and her husband had a healthy boy Monday.God is so good to us. thank you all for your prayers. So very much to be thankful for. pammie

Wow Pammie!!!!

Good news x two! Good head report AND new grandbaby! Congratulations on both! I am so relieved to hear the news on the surgery. I am hoping the vision and balance issues resolve themselves. And I need more info on that new little baby boy! What's his name? How big was he? You know..........ALL the stuff that grandparents tell everyone about. This is your first.........so you need to learn those ropes, Pammie :wink: !

Kasey

Hi Pammie,

Congrats on both updates.

Did you have prior SRS that caused the necrosis? I had SRS and their seems to be necrosis but without symptoms as yet. I'm not sure when they will decide that something needs to be done. My next MRI is 6/15, (last was 3/24). Did the necrosis show up as part of routine follow up? Or did you have symptoms?

Mary