My Beautiful Daughter

daggiesmom

To All My Friends,

I haven't posted in a few days. On Thursday, my beautiful 23 year old daughter Jennifer passed away suddenly. She had suffered with seizures since she was 7, she had a brain operation at 19 in an attempt to stop them, but unfortunately they continued. She had gone out for her "power walk" around the neighborhood and came home. She told her father she was hot and was going to take a shower. After a while, Brian knocked on the door and asked was she ok. When she didn't respond, he went in and found her in the tub. He tried to recesitate her, but she was already gone. The M.E. said her brain had given out irregular electrical signals which caused her heart to stop immediately. She felt no pain. Her funeral mass is Tuesday at 10:15. Please pray for Jennifer, she was truly a wonderful person, and she was also a survivor.

Joanie

Joanie,

I have no words that can ever sooth you at this moment. The loss of a child is something I could only imagine, and that would not even be close.

Just rememebr that you are in everyones thoughts at this time. Please accept my sincere sympathies for this loss.

Gina D.

Dear Joanie,

Please accept my deepest sympathy. I can not image how devastating the lose of a child would be.

It really hit home with me. My beautiful daughter had petty mal seizures as a teenager and then at 22 had a grand mal. Thank God, medication has kept her seizure free for over 15 months. But you never know.

Please know that I am thinking and praying for your whole family.

Joanie,

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful Jennifer. She will be all healed now and will be waiting some day for you and your husband to join her at Rainbow Bridge, then all can and will be together forever in Enternal Life...God Bless and give you the strenght you need today and forever...

:( Hi Joanie,

I just wanted to extend my sympathy and I have a very heavy heart

for you and your family. This is such disturbing news. My God Bless

you and your family and help you get thru this awful time. Please

keep us posted and let us know how you and your family are doing

and know that we are your extended family and understand you need

to vent and express your feelings.

God Bless You,

Marsha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

age 61, dx Adenocarcinoma NSCLC Stage 11B 12/01, right lung removeds

1/02 no follow up. 4/02 spread to lymph nodes, Stage 1V- 6 round of

chemo- Taxol/Carboplatin beginning 5/15/02 ending 8/28'/02 July 03

2 brain mets. One surgically removed, gamma knife on the other with

15 whole head radiation to follow

Her funeral mass is Tuesday at 10:15. Please pray for Jennifer, she was truly a wonderful person, and she was also a survivor.

:cry: So sorry to hear this very sad news. I will think of you tomorrow and pray for your dear Jennifer, you and your family tomorrow and the days to come. :cry: