regarding hreat tests

elkiesmom

Lorrie - Please don't feel sorry for posting about Gary's symptoms as you never know how the cancer or treatments may affect someone and if this is cancer related or something else.

We are here to support you in whatever way you need. Hope Gary is feeling better.

Karen

Lorrie,

I'm not sure why it is your sorry for posting about Gary's heart issues, because I know that some people can and do have heart issues after lung cancer treatments. I was told at Mayo in January when I was dealing with my heart problems that Chemo and Radiation play a big roll in some heart problems. I needed a double by-pass and the surgeon chalked it up to chemo and radiation treatments as to why I needed it.

Best wishes to you and Gary.

Thankyou all but I felt after thinking about what I posted I was throwing this board into a diiferent illness. When I first posted about Gery's chest tightness I was told to get a heart doctor and I did convince Gary to follow your advice and I wanted to thank you all but the more I thought about the topic I did believe I made a mistake and that is why I reposted today.

I do so need this board since Gary will have scans every three months and what I would normally not think much about after LC it is hard to ignore even a hang nail. I am so afraid of the future and try not to worry but Gary is my life and has been for 42 + years. Gary on the other hand forgot he even had another scan coming up in june and is going on with life as everything is normal. I know it is not and we will have many more hurdles to overcome.I saw on FNC our congressmen who had LC and he went to Moffit just like us. He said he is fine now but did say LC came back in two years and they (moffitt) took his lung out and he has been cancer free for 4 years. I did tell Gary that but I also told him thanks to the scans this man is fine but I don't want Gary to go through this again. Am I making any sense? I am so sorry I am going on again but I as I have been told am a born worrier. Thank you all for listening.

Lorrie

Lorrie,

You made PERFECT sense to me.........but then I am known to be quite a worrier myself! So I am with ya! Hope to hear all is well with Gary.....as I know what you mean about having someone be your whole life. Fred is mine! Not to worry about what you posted where! Isn't it nice to have a place to be????

Kasey

So Lorrie, your a worrier too? Hummm, I'm thinking maybe Kasey would share that title with you. She's holding the title of QUEEN WORRIER at this time! :P:wink: I think Kasey would share her crown with you. Kasey always plays nice! :wink::P:D (((LORRIE)))

I'll keep you and Gary in my thoughts and prayers for good news!

((((Lorrie))))

You are SO welcome and I just wish I could help more! Please don't apologise for posting about your concerns...this board is about helping each other.

Hope your husband's chest discomfort is gone. Please let us know what the doc says, ok.

Lots of prayers

Libby

Lorrie...so very glad the heart tests were alright. Don't ever feel the need for apologizing here about a post. I think most of us worry a lot and we all understand. Just remember that we are always here for you and this is "your" place to come for help and support!!!