I don't know if you remember me...

Doughnut

but hello if you do. I haven't posted in the longest time after a change of employment last summer stopped my internet access. I have sporadic access now and have read here occasinally but I haven't had the heart to post.

Just to let you know that my best friend Claire died on March 17th. She went from NED to very sick quickly. I don't think she ever did have lupus - I think it was an early warning that the beast was back.

I came here a few weeks ago to post this but then found out about Jen, Addie and so many others that I couldn't face it. On the otherhand there are so many of you doing so well.

I think of you all a lot and often envisage Cindi down that pub. Take care everyone.

Dee.

Dee it is nice to her from you but I am so sorry about the circumstances. My condolences to Claires Family and Hope everyone is as ok as ok is. Saying Prayers and Stay in touch with us.

Of course I remember you, Dee. I have thought and wondered about you for some time! I am saddened to hear about Claire. You were a wonderful friend to her. You were also a wonderful friend to many of us too. Glad you have checked in, Dee. Would be great to 'see' you every now and again.

Kasey

Dee,

I am so sorry to hear your news. I can't believe it was NED and then bam...what a terrible thing. I am interested to know more about this story, as it seems that my dad is getting closer and closer every day to the NED that we so pray for. God bless you and eternal rest be granted onto Claire oh Lord, and may your perpetual light shine upon her always.

Dee fer Doughnuts.

Nope don't remember you.

(just kidding)

So sorry about Miss Claire. I have had you and Claire on my mind, for some reason.

I am grateful for your drive-by post. Hope to hear a bit more from you maybe via pm?

Let's get to that pub and drink at least a pint in memory of your friend, Claire.

(I had to edit this as I now remember you are not a pint lover....wine, isn't it? See you at the pub, my darling!)

love,xoxoxo

Cindi o'h

Dee,

I remember you and I am so very sorry to hear about Claire. I lost my husband on March 2nd . We have lost too many just recently, but as you said there are many here still fighting the good fight and doing a good job of it. Take care and hope to see you at that Pub. Cindi still runs the place. :wink:

We meet there happy times, sad times, any time that people need other people. See you there.

Love,

Sue

Dee,

I'm very sorry to hear about Claire and her exit on St. Paddy's Day.

Of course I remember you, wondered how you were doing. Hopefully you are once again employed and can afford to travel the world in luxury...(uh, wait, that's what I dreamed of for me last night...)

Maybe you'll stop in every now and then for a cuppa?

Take care,

Becky