Been enjoying summer

Estelleanna

Hi all

sorry I haven't been on more! I have been taking advandage of my good health & really enjoying the summer & my family! I am really glad that I did!

August 20th I had a cat scan. It has been 2 months since I had one! Well, not good news! the turmons in my left & right lung have started to grow again! I was to start chemo again on the 27th. But didn't as I got an infected pancreas landed in the hospital for 2 days til they got it under cantrol. Then finish healing it at home. Very painful!

I am to start chemo again Sept 3rd. HOPEFULY!

The good news is that the cancer has not spread to any other part of my body!!!

I had hope that the remission would of lasted a little longer! Oh well another bump in the road!

Please pray for me!

Estelle

Hi Estelle,

So glad to hear from you. I was just wondering today what was going on with you.

Wasn't your summer wonderful, having the great time with the family. I know my Buddy sure did enjoy the recent trip to Myrtle Beach. It really made his summer...

Sorry to hear they are growing again but hey, you stopped them once, you can do it again.. chemo likes you. Go knock them dead....

Estelle,

Iam not so happy to hear of the latest developements, but am VERY happy to hear you have enjoyed the summer and are going for the gusto.

One of the things I have learned from this is that life is indeed too short, even if it is long in years.

This summer I bought a new car, have gone all over So. California and have been more active in the last 4 months than I have in the last 4 years!

Sitting around bonding with a remote control is no way to live. Keep up enjoying. Summer isn't the only time that is allowed! Good luck with the new treatment. As other have said, you got it once, you can do it twice.

Hi Estelle,

So good to hear from you and so very glad you had a good summer. :D:D:D.

Sorry you hit another bump in the road but hope you continue to have good success with the chemo. Will be keeping you in my prayers.

God bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Estelle-

What a blessing that you had a wonderful summer; The scan news was not what one would have hoped for, but it sounds as if you have a plan in place after dealing with the pancreas...it's good that the cancer hasn't spread anywhere else. Will be keeping you in my prayers.