Need some prayers/good thoughts....(Updated again May 26)

Andrea

Oh Andrea,

I am so sorry, I've been there and it is not easy, as much as you downplay it. Yes, compared to other things it is not the worst but right now for you, it may be. Allow yourself to cry if you want and don't let anyone tell you its just hormones....... Saying a prayer for you and your husband. I look at my two miscarriages as special angels that God needed me to carry even if it was for a short time. That helped. Take Care,

Tammy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrea I am so sorry (((HUGS)))

You have such a great attitude about it, but I know you must be feeling blue right now. I know how you are feeling, and just want you to know that I am praying for you. You were pregnant, and that is a good sign. I pray that the next batch goes even better... pregnant to term.

Lots of Love being sent across the internet to you today.

Hi. Thank you all soooooooo much for the thoughts!!!

Here is hopefully a final update:

Dr Hatch had me repeat the blood work today to be sure. As you may know, HCG MUST double every 48 hours. It went from 15 to 26 in 72 in hours; it needed to be at least 40 today. So it is over.

I am to stop all meds. HOPEFULLY I will get my period within the week. If I don't, I go to her on Friday for more blood work. If there is any HCG it means it is a tubal pregnancy (it happens in 5% of IVF) and then we will deal with that.

Oh Andrea, I'm so sorry about the baby. You are right, it is not the worst thing in the world, but it is a terrible thing and you still need to grieve. You might only have been pregnant for a short time but in that time you WERE pregnant, and there was a baby, and you loved it. I know from experience how painful this is.

Please know that I am thinking of you, and praying for you that one day you will be holding a beautiful little baby.

Tracy.