Thomas Parkinson

MalouDP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Maylou,

I just got back and yours was the first post I saw. It broke my heart. Thomas was so brave and faught so hard.

I pray for you to find peace and know that we are hear to help you if you need us.

This is so sad. I am so sorry. I wish I could give you a real hug.

Maryanne :cry:

Thank all so very much for your support and comforting words. I too am in shock. Thomas put up a big fight. He caught pneumonia and with only one functioning lung, his poor body just gave up.

His cancer was pretty much contained and stable and there not even distant mets. His left lung however was so full of cancer. The doctor said he died of pneumonia not cancer. It was so hard and ripped my heart out to see my husband in his last hour. All the children and grandchildren and close family and friends were there holding his hands. The pain on his face was too much for us to bear. I ordered to intubate him, but he did not make through the process. God called him, and I have to let go. I can only pray that my sick heart will heal. I am a walking and talking zombie, but I will be fine by the grace of the lord. Thank you all very much from the bottom of my heart.

Much love and prayers to us fighting this monster.

Malou

Hewas blessed to be surrounded by all who loved and knew him in his final hours. take a little comfort in that He won a battle because LC was not the Killer. You will be with him again in a greater place and a better time. And remeber you have a guardian angel with you ALL THE TIME. this helps me a lot. Take care of yourself adn each other.