Hi new here 2 this wonderful site

pinkp

WElcome. You can stay as long as you let us all come to Ireland and visit you! ( :lol: Kidding of course usless you'll have us) Hope we can be of help to you.

Donna G

Welcome! Glad you found us, and I hope we can help you in some way.

Are you a Lung Cancer patient, or someone who cares for a person with lung cancer?

I've never been to Ireland, but have always wanted to go. I don't know if it shows well from my photo but I'm mostly Irish (about 85%, with a little Swedish thrown in down the geneological chain).

My parents just spent 10 days at Castledaly Manor in County Westmeath. I don't know where it is, but I heard it was beautiful. My mom who is 100% Irish said people were welcoming her home and treating her like family.

Anyway, Welcome and hope you come back and get to know us a little better and Vice Versa

PinkP I think wqe missed you in chat tuesday night. We are on tues night 8 Pm eastern time US I know you were there briefly. Sometimes we are running a little late but we usually get there. take care and Welcome