Prayers for my Dad

tatlyn

Dad had is bone scan today. He's had considerable pain the last few weeks. If you could spare a prayer for relief of the pain and a result that we can deal with, I would be forever grateful.

Thank you wonderful people.

Lynda

One now and one under the stars coming tonite.ending Positive vibes and prayers for you and Dad and The Family.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I updated on Dad's pain in the NSCLC forum. It's under control and Rich, this is for you, HIS SPIRITS ARE SOOO GOOD!! Dad's a changed man from 36 hours ago.

Thanks again. God Bless. This board is a God send!!

Lynda

Lynda,

I am so happy to hear of Dad's improvement. Glad too that his 'spirits re SO good' as well. This board is truly a Godsend for so many. Wish we all could have gotten together for a reason other than LC! Keep us updated, Lynda. Hope Dad continues to do even better.

Kasey

Lynda,

May God watch over you, your family, and most certainly your dad through this trying time. May God bless your dad with peace, pain relief, and strength to get through each hurdle. May you and your family know the healing powers of God...as always at our house, we always pray for miracles too. God bless.