TANN Update 6/3

Don Wood

Teri's husband, Al, called us to let us know that Teri was going down hill and would last only a few more days. We have not had an update on that yet, but Al asked that I post her passing when the time comes and I agreed to do so. Pray for Teri's peace and for her family as well, please. Don

Thank you for the update Don & Lucie. I'm praying for our precious T Ann to go comfortably and peacefully when it's her time. My prayers for her family, as well. Teri is so loved here. She is such a special person and she has touched my heart with her courage and her faith. God be with her and her family.

Love and Prayers,

Sue

Many prayers for Trei and Her family at this difficult crossroads in life. Pray for a peaceful journey and strength for her family.

Teri has not been out of our thoughts or prayers here for quite some time now. Prayers will become more fervent that this time may be gentle and comforting for her. Many heartfelt prayers also for her dear family at this most difficult time.

Thoughts are with you also, Don and Lucie, being the support that you are to Al. Thank you.

Kasey

It is so hard to just pop in once in awhile and then see that those who have been so special and struggled so hard are coming to journey's end. TAnn has been a wonderful source of inspiration and support to so many. May she and her family find comfort and peace now.

Thank you Don for keeping us updated on our precious Terri. My prayers are that she go painlessly and peacefully to Heaven and that Al and the rest of her family find strength in the days, months and years to come.

God Bless you all,

Jane