My mind is 'zigging when it's supposed to zagg"

nonni

Hi kids...whew...it's been a while...First off...KUDO"S to Rick and Katie for getting 'us back'...Thank you thank you both

Ok...here I go again...my thoughts all over the place...Tomorrow I will be going in for my routine 'colonoscopy"

Well most of you know...the day before is not a picnic"...ugh...but ya gotta deal with it...butttt tomorrow

My blood pressure will be sky high when I go in the examining room...I will be trying to read nurses and doc's faces....I will be petrified when the anathesioligist sticks that needle wondering and hoping that's it the right dose...when I wake up I will be saying...

'what ...what'....and the nurse will say...."you will have to speak to the doctor'...yada yada yada....

So what I am saying...if you got time for a little prayer that all goes well and negative results...I would very much appreciate it...thank guys...you are the best...

Debi...stop laughing...j/k

My best to all of you today...prayers go out every day and night for all of us..stay well and God Bless us all...PamS.

Praers and Positive thoughts for ya.

Read for a little humour and relaxation;

Subject: Colonoscopies

Colonoscopies are no joke, but these comments during the exam were quite humorous....A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their

colonoscopies:

1. "Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone

before!

2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"

3. "Can you hear me NOW?"

4. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

5. "You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married."

6. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"

7. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out..."

8. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"

9. "If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!"

10. "Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."

11. "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"

12. "Should I smile for my Kodak Moment?"

And the best one of all.......

13. "Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there"

Wife of Dennis King, diagnosed with extensive SCLC 02-02. Treated with CPT-11 & Cisplatin as first round of treatment; Topetecan second round. Lost his brave battle with cancer 12-15-02. Dennis is lovingly missed by his family and friends each and every day!

"Each time we embrace a memory, we meet once again with those we love ~

for the heart never forgets."

Pam,

I'm not much on praying, but rest assured that I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

You will be fine Pam, you have been so far. And jeesh woman, you know I only laugh at you after the test!! :wink::lol:

Good luck with that. Not the most fun test in the world, I'll grant you that, but it is nice when they don't find anything wrong and you don't have to worry about problems in the particular department. Have a great big breakfast or lunch afterwards. Not being able to eat anything the day before was the worst part for me.

Cindy