TracyD - how are you?

Littlegirl

Thanks Karen.

I'm doing well. I had my scans last friday but I won't get the results until this friday. I'm trying very hard not to think about the results, I've got a lot of living to do between now and friday so I'm taking it one day at a time and trying to worry about tomorrow tomorrow.

I feel like we're living in a bubble right now, everything is going along fine and things are routine. I worry that if this treatment isn't working our life is going to be turned upside down again and I so don't want to put our kids through that. So, we hope for the best and prepare for the worst, and say a LOT of prayers.

I'll let you know friday goes.

Tracy

Tracy,

Just wanted to add my prayers as well. You and your wonderful aunt are in my daily prayers, and I am saying some extra special ones for good scan results.

I know how difficult it is to wait a week for those results, but it sounds like you have just an amazing attitude and strength behind it all.

God Bless you

carleen

Tracy,

I wanted you to know that I am praying for you too. May God grant you with peace through this journey, and miracles abundant.

You know, the other day, I found myself NOT worried about my Dad, and it was like the scariest thing...I found myself thinking that if I didn't worry about it all the time, I wouldn't keep anytyhing bad from happening...OK...so how crazy is that!? As you said, you have alot of living to do before your results arrive...your attitude is amazing!! God bless!

Tracy praying for good results on the scans this week. If you want or need to there is info in the New meds section regarding Tarceva and Alimta study and great news for Tarceva and CELEBREX study. Both have shown promising results. You are a long way from the end of the road. Lots more happy living days ahead of ya. Prayers go up and blessings come down.