Getting to Know You - June 5

Ann

Ann,

I checked the board often and thought about how much I care about all of you. I thought about what it would be like not to ever be able to be in touch with you again and it made me care about all of you that much more. I said prayers for everyone and was praying the board would be back up soon.

Love,

Sue

I got on Myspace and started looking for lung cancer groups. Found out that there are some on there. Of course, they aren't anywhere close to being like this site. Just a few messages here and there.

Just had to try to do something to help me with the withdrawal.

Also, tried to keep from doing anything too strenous. Unfortunately, I am having major back problems.

I worked on helping with the Boston Lung Cancer walk and did lots of yard work. We are getting ready for my son's open house so there is lots to do. I don't know how many containers of flowers I have planted.

Watched a lot of racing coverage and got really good at Blacks on PS2 Missed everybody and of course said my prayers.

I actually had less time. Instead of coming on board and doing all the updating and reading and getting it all done in about 2 hours, I had a panic attack and had to log onto the computer every hour to hour and a half to see if we were up yet, then try everything to see if the problem was me (I didn't have access to my computer where I got the updates from Rick and Katie), then I'd shut down pace a bit and take care of Keith in between attempts to log in again.

I read a long but great book. Of Human Bondage by Somerset Maugham. But after each chapter (and there are many) I got up and got online to check the board. I sure missed all of you and knowing how you all were. TAnn is still in my prayers several times a day.

Nina