4000 O'H

Don Wood

Cindi, Cindi, Cindi....

A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR 4000 INPUTS

We are blessed to have you here. You have made us laugh and cry along with you. You are truly a gem concealed.

I love you girlfriend...

Maryanne :wink:

PS. I am really excited about you being a foster mom to a little kitty that needs your help. This will give you something to look foward to doing. You are such a special lady...

My goodness, how did I miss this? Hey there Cindi O'H , I just want to thank you for all the love and support you leave here for all of us. You have been here for me on many occasions and I just can't find the words to tell you what it has meant to me. You are truly an inspiration, a great friend and a fantastic bartender. :D Good luck with the kitty.

Love ya,

Sue

Here's to Cindi....I'll drink to that! Ok, I know, I know, I'll drink to almost anything but Cindi -- well, that toast is just a special one. I'll hoist one for her anytime. So here's to her 4000, and then another 4000, and then another 4000, and then....well, you know.

Cheers,

Ellen