Mother in Law paaed away this morning.

henesey

MIL passsed away this morning. We were called into palliative Friday night and spent the weekend with her. Her passing was very peaceful. Our pastor had just arrived 15 minutes prior and we were holding her hands and chatting with the pastor and she just slipped away while we were all chatting. (Hazel had not been able to speak for several days but she was watching us all and enjoying the conversation) It was very anticlimatic. All the nurses who entered kept commenting on how peaceful it was in the room during our vigil. The power of prayer was at work.

I am now working on funeral arrangements. Please pray for the continued peace of my family as we process our loss.

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear mother in law. It is good that she went peacefully and surrounded by family and those she loved.

I will pray for your family to find peace. I pray that God keep you warm and comforted in the days ahead.

Much love and joy to everyone in this tumultuous time. I am so sorry to hear this news, and send my heartfelt condolences and prayers for everyone. Take joy and comfort in that everything was peaceful and all her loved ones were with her in her final moments.