Lambie 4000

Don Wood

Well, Mr. Frank Lamb, you have made your 4000th post. Congratulations, dude! And many thanks for your continuing info, support, caring and humor that you give freely to all of us. Thanks for your effort as Moderator here also.

Frank joined us in October 2003, so has been here supporting us for over 2 1/2 years. That's a lot of beer! Frank is a 3-year survivor of NSCLC and an inspiration to us all. Thanks for all the laughs you give us, too, Frank. Bud Lite and best to you. Don

FRANK LAMB!

What is that I smell...chocolate donuts? And Bud Lite?

You are too funny!

Thank you, Frank, for all of your goodness poured out to all of us. I have laughed so hard at some of your jokes!

And thanks for that soft-hearted side too.

Party at the Pub!

Cindi o'h

That is now my Breakfast of Champions. Bud Lite and Krispy Creme Doughtnuts. THanks for Humour and wisdom and sharing it all with us. :lol::lol::lol:

HEY, I THINK WE NEED TO SUBTRACT FROM THE COUNT ALL THE POSTS THAT FRANK LAMB DID IN CAPS SINCE THEY WERE SO DAMN ANNOYING.

FORGET ABOUT HIS SPEED BECKY- IT TOOK HIM 3 MONTHS TO FIND THE FREAKING CAP LOCK BUTTON AND TAKE IT OFF.

:roll::P

AND RY, I AGREE ABOUT DON SAYING 'DUDE' BEING WIERD- I THINK 'PILGRIM' WOULD BE A BETTER FIT. :lol:

YEAH FRANK!!! Thanks for always making us laugh, even at the worst of times. Also, thanks for being here to cheer us on when things are rough and times are bad. I always enjoy each and every one of your posts and look forward to many more! So...have a beer and chocolate donut on me today!!!

Well mister Lambo, you certainly reach a milestone here. With not just the 4000 posts but how much you have beaten the odds to be able to make all those posts.

You have been such a great inspiration on here and I personally want to thank you for all your input. You are really special and we are soooo lucky to have you here.

Remember that Fat Lady, we certainly kicked the sh-t out of her. :lol:

keep it comming!!

Maryanne :wink:

Frank, the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going... as a two fingered typer!

I think there might be something to the Bud Light and donut diet. Watch the cholesterol Frank (save the beer, throw a couple of donuts Killer's way) and we'll look forward to your next 4000 posts. Don't hold back though, we're only giving you 42 years to post them.

Thanks for all the laughs and support. You are a gem and such an asset to the board!