DON WOOD 8,000 Posts

cindi o'h

To our group..

I see our own Don Wood has reached a mile mark of 8,000 posts. Don has been a great support not only to his wife, Lucie, and to his community, but also to us here at LCSC.

He has been a pillar of strength, steadiness, faith and courage.

He is also really fast with the witty puns in the 'just for laughs forum'.

Thank you for all of your encouragement, Don Wood, and all of your prayers for us.

Don likes his Margueritas.. What else do you like to order, Don?

Cindi o'h

Don and Lucie, thank you, thank you for being there for the rest of us 8000 times! What a blessing you two are. Keep you both in my prayers for physical healing and lots of blessings in every part of your lives. God bless you both. pammie

THank you for all your wisdom compassion knowledge and support Glad everyone is doing well and you are taking great care of Lucie. Here's to 8000 more happy posts.

Congratulations Don, your the man! You and Lucie represent the positive side of lung cancer and what it really is all about. Thank you Don and Lucie for taking on lung cancer with class, dignity--offering sound, positive and compassionate advice. You guys are the best, the cream of the crop who walk the walk, not talk the talk and are the true spirit of this board. Thanks again Rich

YEAH DON!!! Thank you so very much for all you do for all of us. As Larry said, you are a pillar of strength and wisdom to all of us on this board. I always look forward to reading your posts and it seems I always take something valuable with me from each and every one. Keep those posts coming!!!

You gave me a boost the first time I posted and have continued to do so ever since.

You are a wonderful example of human compassion, you carry a weight yourself but always have enough left to support the rest of us.

Thank you. I look forward to meeting you on July 1st.

Geri

Dear Don and Lucie,

What in the world would we do without you!! I can't say enough about all the support you give everday. You both are two amazing people who love each other so much, unconditionally.

We are blessed to have you!!

You are the best. I do hope one day to meet you both. It would be such an honor for me.

CONGRATS ON YOUR 8000 (could that possibly be :) )Posts!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Love ya both,

Maryanne :wink:

Many thanks, Don, for your continued presence and support of all of us here. To me, you are our true patriarch. You and Lucie serve as such inspiration to all who come here. I appreciate your wisdom, advice, and levity as well. May you continue doing all that you do for us. Thank you does not seem enough.

Love,

Kasey

The first time I read to Brian from this forum he said he wished we lived next door to you and Lucie, Don.

By the time he finished his journey, it felt like we did.

Thank you, for your steadfast support and encouragement and love.

pat( for Brian, too)

Thank you all for your kind words. We both feel very connected to this extended family. You have helped us as much as we have contributed, if not more. 8000 is hard to believe, but I type fast, I'm usually brief and I want to help and support where I can. Blessings! Don

Thanks Cindi for catching this and recognizing Don for all his effort. Don, at 8000 and some odd posts, you are the leader of the pack.

Some of those posts were recognizing others, but most of your messages were supporting the troops. Thanks for all you do. I wish you and Lucie continued prosperity. You both are a true inspiration!