Carleen, thinking of you and Keith today

ErinC1973

Thoughts and prayers going out for both of you this morning. May the doctors give you hope and promise for THE clinical trial to get Keith on the path to wellness that he so needs right now.

Please, post when you get the chance, but make sure you get some rest first. I can't think you slept much last night...

Oh, Carleen.....I'm so sorry! From what I've read of your posts, you have a great faith in God. Cling to that now. Are you familiar with the footsteps in the sand story? That when there is only one set of footprints, it is not because we walk alone, but because God is carrying us, and our burdens. I don't know God's plan for any of us, but I have to believe that he has one. I am praying for peace for you and Keith. Big hug, s

What else can I say but "I'm sorry"? It seems so superficial to just say that! My heart goes out to the two of you, and I pray that God makes it easier for you to cope with this. Don't lose your faith, even if there's no chance of a cure. I know you'll be there for him at all times, however take care of yourself, too. And don't forget that all of us here care... You can reach out to us, even if it's just to vent, or simply talk, or cry...