Congratulations Katie and Rick!!!!!!!

Debi

Congratulations Katie and Rick!!!!

This is such a well deserved honor. I am just so happy for you both.

I don't know what your intentions and motivations were for starting this website. I'm sure it was as much out of a desire for support and companionship as your (Katie's) father fought such a brave battle as it was to share and help others. I don't think anyone could have predicted the impact that this site would have on so many people. It really is a lifeline and a valuable tool to so many.

Katie & Rick, I know with all my heart that your father is damn proud of you (for this site, and for so much more). And I wanted to say I am so thankful, and so proud of you both too.

Go out there and make us all proud! STRIKE ONE!!!!

If anyone deserves it, it definetely is you guys. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I wish I could view the game!!

I just want you to know with all of us here how proud I am of both of you and how honored I am to know you both.

Good luck with that pitch.

Maybe if they give you the video you can send it here. That would be awesome.

Maryanne :lol::wink:

WOW!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! Way to go Katie and Rick. You guys deserve all the attention and way to goes you can get. Keep up the great work!!

We are proud of you and love you!

Mare

How AWESOME :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are 2 truly honerable people to be chosen and I am so very proud to know you even if it is only through a message board!!!! You deserve it sooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless You Both and thank you for all you have given each and every one of us needing this board!!

Love,

Jane